Sky Field
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+)(Angel)(+

3 posters

Go down

+)(Angel)(+ Empty +)(Angel)(+

Post  PurpleEquestrian Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 am

Angel nickered softly as she cantered down into Autumn Springs, she halted, and looked around her, her tail swished at a fly, as she stood. She lifted one hoof and pawed at the ground a bit, she flicked her ears all directions, listening, as she lowered her gray head to graze, she listened to everything around her carefully, the wind blowing through the trees, the scurring of small rodents, birds singing and chirping in the trees. She lifted her head and started walking at a rather quick pace.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

+)(Angel)(+ Empty Re: +)(Angel)(+

Post  Emiliy Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 am

Skylight snorted and whinnied gntly. She stepped out into the light and looked at Angel cautiously. She could tell she was the aggressive type...
Emiliy
Emiliy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 am

Angel halted fast, she heard and felt the presence of another horse, she snorted quietly, her ears flicked back as she turned around and saw Skylight, she held her head high and watched her. Angel became motionless, but payed close attention to Skylight.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 am

Skylight bowed down in respect and pleasure "Thy name be Warrior Skylight, and yours, madam?" she asked, regaining her position. The memory of where Skylight's herd was waiting flashed into her mind, but she focused on this mare
Emiliy
Emiliy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

Angel looked at her, she didn't reply for one moment, but then said, "My names Angel." Angel nodded her head and still remained in the same spot and position. Thoughts and questions about the horse standing before her hurried through her mind like ants around sugar. Although, despite all the questions and thoughts, she didn't say anything else.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy Tue May 05, 2009 7:15 am

"Honoured to meet you, Angel," Skylight said, examining Angel, Skylight wanted to say more, but she didn't know what to say. Skylight noticed Angel was wanting to ask questions......"..Angel..Please, feel free to ask me anything."
Emiliy
Emiliy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 am

Angel blinked, her ears relaxed and went back to listening for anything else, she decided where to start with the questions, and if she should ask some of them. She sighed very quietly and started asking, "Ok then, where are from?" Angel asked casually.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy Tue May 05, 2009 7:22 am

"I don't know......I was never told and I never heard anything...sorry, I can't answer that one." Skylight said, disappointed for Angel because she couldn't answer the question
Emiliy
Emiliy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Tue May 05, 2009 7:26 am

"That's ok," Angel understood, if she was asked that, she wouldn't be to answer very easily. So she headed on to ask what else was on her mind, "Um, if this is too personal don't bother asking it, but what was you past like?" Angel asked curiously.

[Sorry I gotta go, be on tomorrow! Byee]
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Emiliy Tue May 05, 2009 7:33 am

Skylight dropped her head "It was tough, when I was young my parents made me face my fears, fight them off when I was not ready..its paid off now, I'm not afraid of what I would've been afaraid of if they hadn't dont what they did.... Well, that's over now, but I wish they were still here so I could thank them"
Emiliy
Emiliy

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Wed May 06, 2009 1:09 am

Angel took a second and thought over the words just said by Skylight, she looked at her, "Oh, I see.." Angel said slowly, what else could she say? Angel wasn't that great on wording replies.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brumby Rider Fri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Midnight sun blinked while lookind at the mares. He was smiling sweetly to himself as he watched how easily the conversation flowed between them. He was glad his twin was not here to spoil the moment.
Mid tilted his head to the side as he looked at the mares through light brush. Then he lowerd his head to graze at the spring shoots that sprouted from the ground.
Brumby Rider
Brumby Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Angel smiled lightly at Skylight, she was about to lower her head to start grazing, but she noticed something a little way off. She lifted her head and snorted, her ears flicked back when she realized it was a stallion.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brumby Rider Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Midnight Sun noticed the mare saw him and lifted his head that was out of view and emerged from the bushes. He held his head low, a sign not a danger but of one seeking forgiveness.
Brumby Rider
Brumby Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 am

Angel understand what he was doing, and what he meant, she relaxed a bit, but still very alert about the stallion, she stood and watched him, paying attention to see what he would do.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brumby Rider Sat May 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Mid nodded, smiled and walked to the mares.
'I am Midnight Sun, I mean no harm.' He looked at Angel, his topaz eyes glinting in the sunlight.
Brumby Rider
Brumby Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Sun May 10, 2009 1:15 am

Angel looked at him, "I'm Angel," she said. She walked closer to this stallion, keeping alert senses at him, even though he said he meant no harm, she didn't trust him completely yet, it would take more then words.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brumby Rider Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 am

Midnigh Sun kept his eyes on the mare as she advanced on him. His nostrals quivered, small ears pricked and alert, one stayed towards the mare as the other flickered around to make sure of no other dangers. He flicked his tail as a fly landed on his silver coat.
Brumby Rider
Brumby Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleEquestrian Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 am

Angel looked at him, she sighed and turned her head, she looked at the stallion again, she swished her tail at a fly and lowered her head to graze.
PurpleEquestrian
PurpleEquestrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Brumby Rider Sun May 10, 2009 3:05 am

Although Middy wanted to, he didn't graze. he just kept watch on both mares and for any other animal that would come.
Brumby Rider
Brumby Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum